Felix Felicis RRG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felix Felicis RRG Forum

A Fun and wonderful place to come when all you want is to have some RP fun.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another Madache Monday.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raelene Montgomery
Junior Assistant to the Minsiter
Raelene Montgomery

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job : Temtress Owner
Good/Evil/Insane : All :D mainly insane though
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Just another Madache Monday. Empty
PostSubject: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 1:03 pm

Yawning wildly Raelene walked sleepily across the shop floor of her large spacious shop and pulled back a black curtain to reveal her stock room. Drifting inside she gazed amongst the rack upon rack of designer robes and thought idily for a moment before pulling a long set of shimmmering midnight blue robes off one o fthe racks and slipped into a dressing room.

Emerging moments later, she pushed her long hair out of her face and stepped quickly across the cold floor having forgotten shoes, she flicked her wand, unlocking the front door, swinging the closed sign to open and summoned a pair of fluffy pink slipped which she pushed onto her feet.

moving happily around ehr shop she waited for her first visiters of the day, she was sure she would attarct some shoppers with her special SALE sign in the shop window, her eyes gazed down in distatse at the mountain of designer robes which she had bought on the cheap and had forgotten to sell, she only had three days to shift the lot before the Ministry paid her a visit for her annual inspection and stock take.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Malfoy
First Year
First Year
Jessica Malfoy

Female
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 2:24 pm

Jessica was walking around looking at shops and such when she saw a for sale sign she hurried in and started to look around.
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 11:43 pm

Raelene watched as the young witch browsed the rails. She walked out from behind the counter where she was stood and smiled down at the young witch.

"need any help dear?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female
Number of posts : 14
Job : Death Eater
Good/Evil/Insane : Insane of Course
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:29 am

Bellatrix Apperated outside of the shop, her appearance hidden behind a disguise as she slowly entered the shop. Her dark eyes landed on the young girl who was browsing before she looked directly at Raelene who seemed unconcerned to her presence.

"Raelene?"
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:31 am

Raelene turned around and looked at the woman hidden under thick layers of material.

"Yes?" she said caustiously and then she saw it, a flash in the dark eyes of the woman who stood in front of her made her own eyes glimmour with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:35 am

Throwing back her arms, Bellatrix's disguise fell to the floor, she stood glaring at Raelene, a smirk dancing on her face.

"Crucio!" she screamed quickly her wand pointed at Raelene.
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:37 am

"NO!" screamed Raelene as she blocked the course and flicked her own wand. "IMPEDIMENTA!"

Raelene watched open eyed as Bellatrix was flown backwards and smashed through the glass window of her shop. Running out into the street she stood over her attacker and began to laugh loudly.
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:39 am

Breathing hard Bella slowly got to her feet, she stood inches from Raelene's pretty face before she slapping her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:41 am

"After all these years that is the best you have to offer Bella?" snarled Raelene as she turned and walked back into her shot, flicking her wand and fixing the broken window.
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:42 am

"You do not wish to see what i can offer," growled Bella as she followed Raelene, ignoring the young witch in the shop. "You have disgraced your family ...."
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:43 am

"And how exactly have i disgraced my family?" demanded Raelene. "I have and always be, little Rae, the girl who had no life because her brothers had no brains! I have done nothing!"
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:45 am

"You stole the gold from their vaults!" spat Bella as she watched Raelene. "And why? To set up this shop? To sell expensive robes to young witches who have their daddy's wizi-cards?"
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:49 am

"I only took what was rightfully mine," said Raelene matter of factly. "I mean come on, what are they going to buy in Azkaban? I merely took the gold before they died. Now get out of my shop before i send for the Ministry!"
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:02 am

Bellatrix started laughing harshly and loud.

"AS if you would dare inform the Ministry as to my where abouts!" she howled and pointed her wand once more at Raelene. "What shall it be Rae, death or the gold?"
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:03 am

Raelene looked at her hard and cold.

"You would kill me for some lousy gold?" she asked raising her perfectly plucked left eyebrow. "I dont think so, i believe you are here for something else, the question is, what?"
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:05 am

"I'd kill you for a knut!" hissed Bella. "You turned on your family, you hid from my sister"

((brb going for lunch!))
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:06 am

"And yet here i am, where i have been for the last ten years," laughed Raelene. "I have hid from no-one, you know me better then that Bella, if i chose to hide, you would never find me."

(okay.)
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:31 am

"Where does your loyalty lie Raelene?" demanded Bellatrix. "With the Dark Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:32 am

"My loyalty lies with myself and my daughter," said Raelene firmly. "And i would take kindly if you would lower you damn wand!"
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:33 am

"Your daughter?" echoed Bella. "I did not know..."
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:36 am

"Well of course you wouldnt know!" laughed Raelene bitterly. "You were too busy deckaring your love for the Dark Lord and sitting in a cold dark cell to know that i was pregnant!"

Raelene turned away from Bellatrix, her hatred for this woman had incresed ten fold. Her heart drumed loudly against her ribs.

"My family was whole until you cast your spell upon Rodolphus," said Raelene calmly and quietly. "If anyone destroyed my family, it was you BEllatrix Black."
Back to top Go down
BellatrixLestrange
First Year
First Year
BellatrixLestrange

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:53 am

"I love Rodolphus!" screamed Bellatrix. "You are just jealous, you envy me for replacing you in his heart!"

((got to go bk to work, nice meeting u and thanx for help))

Last edited by on Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raelene Montgomery
Raelene Montgomery

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:57 am

"Jealous of you?" scoffed Raelene. "I highly doubt such a thing. My brothers are dead to me, and that is the way it will stay!"

And with that said Raelene held up her own wand.

"Impedimenta!" she shouted and watched as Bellatrix was blown from her shop. "AND DONT COME BACK!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another Madache Monday.   Just another Madache Monday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another Madache Monday.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felix Felicis RRG Forum :: Hogsmede :: Temtress-
Jump to: